- Fecon Tractors
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
This low-ground pressure (3.9 psi) tractor features an oscillating carriage with 30” track shoes, providing balanced traction in hard or soft conditions. A spacious cab features air suspension, heated seat, new larger touchscreen IQAN display, and keyless ignition with security for operator comfort and control. A tilting cab and wide engine compartment doors on the side and read, simplify access for maintenance and service. The FTX300 also features the Fecon Power Management System for unrivaled power and performance in the 300HP class.
- CUMMINS 6.7L TIER 4 FINAL, STAGE V ENGINE
- FECON POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- FECON STANDARD WARRANTY 12 MONTHS / 1,000 HRS
- FACTORY SERVICE REMOTE CONNECTIVITY STANDARD
- LARGE 7” TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
- OSCILLATING UNDERCARRIAGE & 30” TRACK SHOES
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- FTX300 ENGINE/POWER: Tier 4 Final, Stage V engine provides more power with less fuel consumption than Tier 4 engines. The 6.7L Cummins provides consistent power to the machine to maintain carrier performance in all situations.
- FTX300 SERVICEABILITY: Large engine bay doors and open engine bay allows for access to all components without interference and provides easy access to all points of the FTX300. All filters and service points on the FTX300 can be reached from the ground, making servicing the machine simple and easy to do in the field.
- COOLING CAPACITY: Oversized cooling capabilities allow the FTX300 to work at full power in the harshest applications. The FTX300 cooling system keeps entire machine in optimal temperature range, prolonging life of both engine and hydraulic components. Automatic Hydraulic Reversing Fans for both coolers keep the radiators clean and running at peak efficiency, even in dusty and debris-filled applications. Reversing fan timers are adjustable to allow operators to optimize the FTX300 to the exact application they are running in.
- RANGE OF MOTION: Increased productivity from the increased lift and range of motion of the FTX300. Reach of 55” to tackle standing vegetation and trim tree lines. Below grade of 32” to optimize ditch work. Range of motion of the FTX300 gives the operator more finite control over the mulching head, leading to an increase in productivity.
- FECON POWER MANAGEMENT®: The FTX300 is equipped with Fecon Power Management System to optimize machine performance – constantly monitoring the hydraulic circuits allowing for engine horsepower to be routed to where it is needed most. The system allows for the FTX300 to mulch up hill while maintaining control over both the lift arms and track system. Fecon Power Management on the FTX300 optimize both the recovery and staying power of the mulching head. The combination of the FTX300 and the RK8620 results in a recovery time of less than 8 seconds.