- Fecon Forestry Attachments
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
Fecon offers single knife or dual knife Bunching Shears for skid steers and excavators to nimbly shear, lift, bunch, and carry multiple trees with a single attachment. Fecon has designed models for excavators 7-10 ton which require as little as 15 gpm of Low Flow Hydraulics. Our Tree Shears are ideal for reaching up and down slopes and areas that are otherwise inaccessible. These heavy-duty attachments are equipped with a Fecon “H” mounting bracket and bolt-on hanger bracket sized to the Excavator.
- IDEAL FOR THINNING AND FUELS REDUCTION
- CONVERSION KIT AVAILABLE FOR EXCAVATORS
- HEAVY-DUTY CYLINDERS AND RODS
- FECON STANDARD WARRANTY 12 MONTHS / 1,000 HRS
- SHEAR, LIFT, BUNCH, & CARRY MULTIPLE TREES
- SHEAR TREES UP TO 15” IN DIAMETER
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- SINGLE AND DUAL KNIFE TREE SHEARS FOR SKID STEERS AND EXCAVATORS: Fecon offers an excavator tree shear model. Carrier specific hydraulic hoses and couplers.
- DESIGNED TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, SERVICE LIFE, AND SAFETY: Each model is equipped with heavy-duty cylinders and rods to provide strong shearing action and faster cycle times. Strong yet lightweight frame, fitted with adjustable AR400 steel knives to provide you with efficient cutting in a durable tree shear.
- NIMBLY SHEAR, LIFT, BUNCH, AND CARRY: Equipped with heavy-duty cylinders and rods to provide strong shearing action and faster cycle times. The FBS1500 features a strong yet lightweight frame, fitted with adjustable AR400 steel knives that allow you to grab more trees with a lower ground PSI. This shear is ideal for thinning and fuels reduction, among other types of tree removal applications. The dual knife action feature provides a more positive cut while maintaining the tree central to the shear and carrier.