- Fecon Forestry Attachments
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
Key Features & Specs
Fecon introduces a family of stout deck mulcher attachments that are wider than conventional deck mulchers, providing more productivity per pass, even in the most demanding environments. Ruggedness and dependability are built in to enhance performance, service life, and safety.
- RIDES OVER STUMPS WITH EASE
- INCREASED CUTTING INERTIA
- FECON STANDARD WARRANTY 12 MONTHS / 1,000 HRS
- TWO-SIDED BLADES DOUBLE THEIR SERVICE LIFE
- MULCH SMALLER MATERIALS FASTER
- ROBUST BEARING CARRIER & OVERSIZED SHAFT
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- ROBUST, DEPENDABLE, INNOVATIVE: Ruggedness and dependability are built-in, designed to enhance performance, service life, and safety. A robust bearing carrier houses a heavy-duty bearing with an oversized shaft. Specially designed two-sided blades effectively double their service life without having to flip the blade.
- DESIGNED TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, SERVICE LIFE, AND SAFETY: Fecon Deck Mulchers can mulch smaller materials faster than traditional drum mulchers. Ideal for right-of-way clearing and maintenance projects, forestry clearing, site preparation, land improvement, highway mulching and maintenance, urban interface, and more.
- MORE PRODUCTIVITY PER PASS, EVEN IN THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS: A stump-jumper feature allows the Deck Mulcher to ride over stumps without the risk of bolt shearing. The extra blade mass increases cutting inertia and enhances performance in thicker materials.